Friday, May 29, 2015

So Mad!

Last night on the way to play basketball Morgun told me that we are part monkey, and that is why we can climb trees. When I hear this kind of crap it makes me so mad! Our kids go to school and are fed lies, and they believe those who lie to them because these liars have a position of authority. Granted that the individual teacher may not be intentionally conjuring lies, but nonetheless they are perpetuating the lies.

I told Morgun that we are not evolved from monkeys, but that people have created all kinds of lies and stories so as to deny God. I told him that Jesus created us as humans, and that we were never anything different. From the BEGINNING He made them male and female, and that we did not exist until Jesus created us in the womb.

We went and played basketball, then at bedtime when I was praying with him I took the opportunity to further the conversation. Morgun asked me what things would be like if there was no God, and I told him that there would be nothing if there was no God. No people. No life. No air. No planets. No animals. Nothing.

He asked me if there were more than one God, and I told him that there has always been and will always be only one God. "God has always existed, and will always exist. He will always be the only God ever."

Then Morgun asked me what things were like before God was born. To verify what he was asking I asked him if he was talking about when Jesus was born, and he said "Yes".

I made three circle with my hands, and told him that the circles represent the Father, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus. I then made like I was holding an imaginary ball in the air and explained that these three persons have always existed alone from all of eternity as God. Just these three, and they were perfectly content and at peace.

"Then the time came when they said 'Let's create something', so they did. Jesus created everything, and then when the time came Jesus came into the world as an infant through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus didn't begin then, but rather God became a man so that He may die. He never quit being God, but for the first time He became a man. He left His glorious place of glory with the Father and became a human. After He was resurrected from the dead he once again ascended into Heaven and returned to His previous place of glory and honor with the Father from which He came. Jesus was NEVER created. He was always God, even when He was a man He was still God, and He will always continue to be God."

I asked Morgun if he understood, and he said "Yes". I again reiterated that people make up lies so that they can deny their Maker, and deny His right to judge His creation. I told him not to let people lie to him, but to boldly speak up.

"Do not be afraid to tell people 'That is not true' when they try to tell you that we came from monkeys Morgun. There is NOT one single piece of evidence in all of the world to support their claim. If you ask them to prove it, they cannot. I will happily support you for telling your teacher that you do not believe the crap they try to feed you."

No comments:

Post a Comment