Monday, June 29, 2015

Testify

Yesterday I spent time talking to all three of my brothers about God and these things. Dale and I went to Maranatha Christian School, and Adam and Ryan went to Nampa Christian. As we were talking there were so many heresies and erroneous beliefs exposed in their words that were taught to them through their experience at Nampa Christian and church growing up.

All three of them are living in the world right now and have denied God, and it is in part because of the lies they were taught growing up. I know that because it was those fallacies that they were bringing up in their attempt to validate their position.

Listen... Here is truth. Jesus came to save those whose names were written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, the beloved. Jesus' sheep, the elect (the beloved), hear His voice, and they follow Him. There is NO AMOUNT OF PERSUASION or CREATIVE PRESENTATION that can turn one to God. ONLY the Word of God saves, because it is mixed with faith that God gives a person.

Because of the heresy that is taught people worry about how "the thing" for which God sends His Word is going to respond, which is the fear of man, instead speaking the Truth in love as we are commanded. (Isaiah 55:11)

My own cousin professes Christ with her mouth, yet her she likes and supports a hater of God as he spews forth his hate and rebellion. NOBODY CAN BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD AND A FRIEND OF GOD. Either we are hated by all for Jesus, or we make ourselves an enemy of God.

I do not force anything down anyone's throat, but because I KNOW that it is the Word ALONE that saves I speak the Word constantly into the lives of those I love. If they are of the elect, they WILL respond to the Word. If they are not, that is not my concern, for what is the chaff to the wheat, and I must keep looking for my brethren. Speak the Word over your family my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment