Sunday, September 11, 2016

Kingdom Truths

John the Baptist is the greatest prophet ever born of a woman according to Jesus. Also, according to Jesus, he who is least in the Kingdom of God is greater than John was.

“Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."
Mt 11:11 NKJV

So... who is "least in the Kingdom of God"? According to Jesus that is anyone who breaks the least of the commandments and teaches others to do so.

"Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Mt 5:19 NKJV

What is the qualifier to be "in the Kingdom of Heaven"? According to Jesus that is being born again. One must be born of the flesh(water), AND be born AGAIN of the Spirit in order to be part of the Kingdom.

Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.  That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."
Joh 3:3‭, ‬5‭-‬6 NKJV

This means that any person filled with the Holy Spirit is part of the Kingdom of God, and comes in the FULL AUTHORITY OF JESUS. This is to ALL who believe in Him.

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.  And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."
Joh 14:12‭-‬14 NKJV

So how does God choose to use men in the Gospel of the Kingdom, the building of His Church? According to Jesus God does NOT give His Spirit by measure, and ALL who have the Spirit speak the words of God.

"For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure."
Joh 3:34 NKJV

What do those words spoken by all of the believing ones do? They bring the elect to faith.

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Ro 10:17 NKJV

Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
Ac 13:48 NKJV

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word.
Ac 10:44 NKJV

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in  the  thing for which I sent it.
Isa 55:11 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment