Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Purpose

I share what I share because my privacy is of no great relevance. I do not seek affirmation or honor from men, but rather from God. I know that I am not alone in my struggles, and I know that by sharing what I have been given it may help someone else who is enduring similar situations. My only intent is to share what God has placed on my heart, and the details are His to figure out. If you hear something in my words, it has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with you and God. As a servant of the one true King, my obligation is to obey. I trust Him with everything I am, so I submit to His will. I know it is easy for people to read the things I write, post, or support, and then to pass judgment on me. So be it. God knows my heart. The things I share may not be for that person. However, the person whom God intended to reach will be reached. This is why I do what I do. This is why I am who I am. I desire the best for each person God has placed in my circle of influence. If I kept my mouth shut about the greatest news in the all of creation, how much could I really care about any one of you?

Isaiah 55:11
“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment