Monday, July 15, 2013

Listen, and Hear HIs Voice.

Bill and Marsha Burns

I have brought you to this place, a place where there does not seem a way to cross over. I brought you to this place so that you could look back at the wilderness and see where I brought you from. Look over into the promise places that I Am taking you too and realize that your ability, your might, your strength; your ingenuity cannot take you over. It is by you yielding to Me, it is complete surrendering your all to Me. By recognizing that there is nothing in you that can take you over, only your complete surrender and trust to me. That empowers you to follow the course of My Spirit. For I am well able to bring you over into that promised place. It is that place where you lift up your hands out of complete surrender realizing that everything that you have done, all that you have mustered up in your own strength has not brought you to this place. Only those moments where you yielded to Me. It is that place where I will cause you to cross over on My wings. Only on My wings and on My strength and My ability will you cross over. And I say unto you this is a good place, it is a place that I have brought you to, so that you would really know what it is to walk by faith, really know what it is to trust Me, really know what it is to lean over on the arms of a mighty God. For then says the Lord, I will bring you out with a strong hand, I will bring you out with a mighty hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment