Friday, November 6, 2015

The Regenerate Man or Woman

You know how you can spot a monergist and gospelist, otherwise coined a calvinist? He loves the Scriptures that most men can't stand to read.

He hears "For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it  is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens." and he says God is Holy and God is just! Praise the Lord!"

He hears "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? I, the Lord , search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings." and he yells out "Praise God".

He hears "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.  And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple." and he cries out "Praise the Lord! Father take my life and make it Yours!!"

This is the regenerate man or woman. This is your brother or your sister. By your love for these the world will know the you are His.

No comments:

Post a Comment