Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Doctrine of Election Enforces Christ Centered Theology

No man can humble himself in truth unless it is by the power of the Holy Spirit. Finding truth is Christ centered because He does it for us, not man centered. Let me repost these verses you must have missed sir.
This is why the doctrine of election is so very important. The very doctrine itself is undermined by every aspect of LDS religion sir, yet it is a key part of the Gospel. You all bank on your "free agency", which is an abomination in the face of the sovereign and living God.
John 3:27 NKJV
John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven."
Luke 10:22 NKJV
All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."
Matthew 11:27 NKJV
All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."
John 6:65 NKJV
And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”
John 6:44 NKJV
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Romans 11:5-7 NKJV
Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace. And if by grace, then it  is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it  is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work. What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
Acts 13:48 NKJV
Now when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of the Lord. And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
Ezekiel 36:22-28, 32 NKJV
“Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God : “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord ,” says the Lord God , “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.  Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. Not for your sake do I do this, ” says the Lord God , “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”
John 10:26-28 NKJV
"But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.  My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment