Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sola Scriptura

I hear all the time that I am arrogant because of my absolute adherence to God’s Word, and my complete confidence in Sola Scriptura. I make no apologies for it. Far better to remove ourselves from the equation and just take God to the bank.

If we remove all human perception, take God to the bank at His Word, and stay solely within the confines of Scripture as the sovereign Lord has established it we would all come to the same conclusion. There is an absolute truth.

II Corinthians 10:17-18 NKJV
But “he who glories, let him glory in the Lord .” For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the Lord commends.

Romans 3:4 NKJV
Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.”

No comments:

Post a Comment