Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Was Jesus or Paul Married?

I have heard fairytales that say Jesus was married. It never ceases to amaze me how some are wilfully ignorant(dumb on purpose), and choose to believe such silly things.

There would be no better example for Paul to give than Jesus for being married, but he doesn't use such an example because it DID NOT EXIST. Rather he uses Peter as his best example because Peter was the best example. NOR DID PAUL USE HIMSELF AS AN EXAMPLE OF ONE WHO WAS MARRIED, rather Paul associated himself with those who were NOT married.

Jesus and Paul were NOT married. Do NOT follow after fairytales.

Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?
1 Corinthians 9:5 KJV

For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.  I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.  But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
1 Corinthians 7:7-9 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment